We are a 50-member women's chorus singing 4-part a cappella harmony music in the Cincinnati area.
We are women of varying ages and occupations.
- Competitors in our annual Regional Sweet Adelines International Convention.
- Performers in our community.
- Singers who came together to dance, sparkle, & shine !!!
- real women . . . real harmony . . . real fun !
- WE ARE SWEET ADELINES
Our chorus loves to share a real passion for singing, learning, and performing in our community. You can count on personal growth opportunities in a friendly, fun atmosphere. We have a retreat, annual show, contest, and performances for the annual Summerfair, Salvation Army Christmas, Harmony Festival, and many others in our community.
If you a woman who
- loves to sing,
- wants to have fun,
- enjoys learning, and
- strives for your personal best,
We could be your outlet for singing and personal growth!
You can visit us any Monday evening (except major holidays) from 7-10 p.m. at the Valley Temple, 145 Springfield Pike, Wyoming, OH 45215 Call: 513-554-2648 and leave a Voice Mail
You might enter as a stranger, but you will leave with new friends and a song in your heart!